Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I know some of you are running or thinking about running the lc-1 wideband o2 sensor and controller kit.Unless you have a laptop to log the air/fuel ratios there normal digital gauge the xd-1 or whatever is 229.00 but this needle gauge was only 59.00. part #3731 and runs off the lc-1 analog output.

I also just bought a new turbo with the saveings.

I now have
3 ssauto to4e 57trim .50.63 new
1 ssauto t3 45trim .42.48 new
1 volvo t3 airresearch .42.48 rebuilt
1 saab t3 .42.48 rebuilt

2 ccfab manifolds
1 ssauto manifolds
4 HF manifolds

2 bov
2 tunertoy block turbo oil suply fittings and -3 line
2 chipped pm6
1 chipped p28,
Thats just half the stuff i can think of, i think i am addicted to hondas and turbos

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I got the volvo t3 for 175 rebuilt but i am going to use it on my 4door project to be easier on my stock sleeves , quicker spool, and more reliability becouse its a real air research with factory rebuild, and it has water cooling and will work nicley with my oil cooler on the engine.The 75dallor saab t3 boosted fine in the saab but i put a turbonetics centersection and bearings on it BUT i had to use the turbine houseing on the volvo t3 one becouse the volvo t3's have a wierd flange on them. The 199.00 ssauto t3 hassent even come in the mail yet. You should keep an eye out on ebaymotors.com thats what i did,

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ryan89crx said:
thats a lot of stuff, and you only own 1 honda.

a little overkill dont ya think?
A mexican youth menister recently gave me a great condition teal green 1990 std automatic mpfi hatch back that i am converting to a turboed 5 speed and all black si interior. I have already owned a few hondas includeing a 90 si hatch,92 4door,and 2x 84 4doors. I also plan on building a clean turboed vtec 92-95 hatch. All reping the sohc. Im shure i will go threw a few parts in my attempts for 300-400hp. I am also turboing my 4cylinder s10.

C

·
0 Posts
look at dynotune.0rg. they sell a 2x2 digital display for 70 dollars, fuck that needle display, thats really hard to pick up when your raping on your car and shit is going nuts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts