Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I tune using Turbo edit for a N/A car runnning nitrous useing the obd0 wireing? also, can I tune using turbo edit with a laptop while on the dyno, or out driving, or are laptops only used for dataloging? and if I use turbo edit how could I datalog it? thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
datalog with ecucontrol while car is running...

edit the rom with turboedit and reburn your chip while car is NOT running

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
makku said:
edit the rom with turboedit and reburn your chip while car is NOT running
unless you are using the Ostrich :smile:

you can tune with a laptop on the dyno, street, wherever. as for datalogging, you need the ECUcontrol plugin for your version of TE. you can get it at www.pgmfi.org or from the ECUcontrol website www.ecucontrol.com

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
wow, ecucontrol works as a plugin for turboedit now? i haven't messed with obd0 in a while now...

·
Registered
345 Posts
Map Tracing is also coming along with TE. Buying the ostrich isn't really necessary.. but I would consider it a worthy investment.

·
Registered
475 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
mynameistin said:
nobody seems to go into the opensource of turboedit / ecucontrol on pgmfi but i have maptrace going logging wideband and just little tad other features. ostrich is a slow update but doing it trhough my window its not and it gets slowed down do to the color of each cell routine

http://forums.pgmfi.org/viewtopic.php?t=8600&sid=d84258460fbb9f305c8d33b5b1141ed6
You've been working with Dave (splitime) correct? Hes been keeping me updated on the maptracing stuff.

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
mynameistin said:
nobody seems to go into the opensource of turboedit / ecucontrol on pgmfi but i have maptrace going logging wideband and just little tad other features. ostrich is a slow update but doing it trhough my window its not and it gets slowed down do to the color of each cell routine

http://forums.pgmfi.org/viewtopic.php?t=8600&sid=d84258460fbb9f305c8d33b5b1141ed6
give me some more info, i might be willing to guinnea-pig for you :smile:

i need to retune my car anyways...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts