Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Price Drop: $500 Shipped with CromePRO, $450 Shipped on its own no software.

Hey guys I'm putting my Sony Vaio laptop up for sale since I have a desktop and another laptop. This was used for school, tuning and programming with Visual Studio.

I'd like to sell it with the copy of Crome Pro that is on it. There is also TurboEdit, LogWorks, KPro, SManager, FreeLog, and Virtual Dyno. FTDI chip drivers are already installed, basically everything should be plug and play for these softwares.

Battery life is still great I checked it the other day 88% was 3 hours.

Specs: http://www.docs.sony.com/release/specs/VPCEE22FXWI_mksp.pdf
Processor: AMD Turion II P520 @ 2.3 GHz w/ 2MB of L2 Cache
Memory (RAM): 4GB of DDR3 @ 1066MHz (expandable to 8GB)
Disk Drive: DVD+/- RW
Screen: 15.5" Widescreen display
HDD: 320 GB 5400rpm (Serial ATA)
Video Card: ATI Mobility Radeon HD4250 with HDMI Output (Audio AND Video)
Media Card Slot: Memory Stick Pro (STD or DUO), SD Card

Any questions ask. Price after pics.

Slight scratches.

With all the software looking for $550 shipped I believe that's fair as this laptop is still selling for $650 refurbed and $700 new.

$500 with just Crome or NepTune
$450 no software

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Don't be afraid to make an offer, trades will be considered but must be in my favor. Trying to get a new business started up.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, that's what the software packages are for. Fully functional software

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't have them on the top of my head, and I'm on my phone. Google the model number from the first picture. I'll put them up in 30 minutes when I get to a computer.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
It has Word Starter 2010 (basically just a limited functionality word 2010) and a full version of Office 2007.

Can also include AutoCAD 2010 student edition or Microsoft Visual Studio Pro 2010

Added the specs, and a link to the full data sheet from Sony's website.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I wish I had the cash for this right now. I need one for the shop we are opening. Does it happen to have a serial port? How many usb?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No serial. Just use a USB to serial. 4 2.0 compliant USB ports.

·
Registered
'97 Del Sol
751 Posts
But what if we don't want you to sell it? maybe we arn't done with you being a tuner yet...did you not concider our feelings before you just up and decide to get rid of everything that matters to us???

Anyways Great seller guys, and what a fricken sweet deal :bigok:
I need a lil lappy for Neptune but this one is a little over board for what I need. GLWS!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can't really part with Crome as each serial is unique to each computer.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump.

Lots of interest. No buyers. Need the money to help with my business plan. Will be helping D-Series in return!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump. Need to order some supplies for the shop so I can put up the group buy I will be offering.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks man.

I know someone needs a new Laptop and some tuning software somewhere.

·
Registered
97 civic lx
967 Posts
Damn I wish I had the money for that.. the only thing I have to offer is a dell (don't remember model number) but you don't need it :/

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the offer man, but no I don't need another laptop. Save up some cash!

I have a few interested who I'm waiting on getting back to me, but not sure if I'll move this thing anytime soon, it's quite a bit of money for someone to drop and I'm aware of that.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts