Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Random Hero
Range Rover
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I'm in Street Mod, I wasn't really paying attention to who was in my class that event.

Next one is mostly 4th gen hondas tho, I assume they'll be all setup for autox while I'm pretty much setup for the street, with minimal susp. mods.

I don't even have strut bars, but I can really get some speed with the turbo :) and it spools nice for autox

I'd like to get an lsd and some race tires, and see what I can do with no susp mods, the back end sits a bit higher than the front so I get some decent oversteer without a big sway bar.

p.s. it's got eibach sport springs, with tokico blues up front (short ones) to make it sit lower, and black monroe struts in the back, and PU bushings.

·
The Master Fabricator
2,038 Posts
AutoX is so addictive! I started this year and have been to every event I could make. I got a set of hoosiers, and made some autocross minded mods to the car... I'm slowly getting better at it, and I've met some really cool people doing it.
This winter I'm going to try some additional auto-x friendly mods to make it more fun next year.
SM is a tough class, I thought it would be impossible for a civic to be competitive, until I saw chris travis race. Holy $hit! FTD in a civic!

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
Im so glad Park City lets people auto - x in the lot. Its One of the only things you have to look forward to living in Lancaster. And people would be surprised if they saw how good some of those vics do on the course.

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
I am itching to get some auto x in, my last event with the club I run with was last weekend. I missed the last few events because my car has been down. Total bummer. Nice pics.

·
Registered
116 Posts
kyle h. said:
haha just a front mount?

you didn't recognize the booger green del soL! shame on you
HAha no its turbo ;)

Yes I did see your Del Sol parked but I left before you got to run it! :( Looks good though, I think I talked to you at KOZ for a little one time also.

Hey whens the next time they are racing down there I will head down again was fun to watch even!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts