Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My setup is putting out 230whp. How much can I tell all the ignorant people who know nothing about tuning that my motor is putting out? I usually tell them about 265hp but would you say it's higher or lower than that?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it's dyno'ed on a chassis dyno, that's why I know it's making 230whp. The reason I don't like telling people it makes 230whp is cause people don't know what that implies. They think, oh you only have 230hp so my 240hp s2000 should take you. NOPE! Obviously there's also weight and rwd vs fwd drivetrain losses to consider in that equation but you get the point.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
96' Accord Wagon
5,973 Posts
no ones bussiness what the WHP is...

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
Just say enough.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just say enough.
Lol, that's actually my answer most of the time.

"Dude, how much hp you got in there?!" - Guy shouting out of his car window after getting smoked.
"Enough." - Me shouting back at him just before hammering it and leaving him in the dust, lol.

·
Registered
duh
883 Posts

·
Registered
95 ex coupe
4,281 Posts
no ones bussiness what the WHP is...
just say its only a civic so obv its slow right?
or tell em its got around 130whp and will do about 100mph

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
how about "once they impound my car you can find out for yourself at the police auction"
Psh, if they can catch me that is, lol. Our cops here in Canada aren't as crazy as yours, they don't chase as hard. Mind you I'd rather not have to try to outrun them but nonetheless.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts