Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Honda logo
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all,

anyone know where i can get some fully adjustable coilovers?
I drive a honda logo and the only coilovers for them are bc coilovers but they just sold there last pair and they said it will be a while if they do make some sets again.

so i was wondering would , 89-91, 91-95 or 96-00, coilovers fit on?
There are some coilovers on a Japanese tuning website for £250 thats about $390 and shipping is $117 to my door
would you trust them or just go on lowering springs?

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
I'm not familiar with the Logo so I can't offer any specifics. Is there any cross platform compatibility with the Logo (can you use suspension from something else on it with little or no modification)?

From your avatar the front end looks like the "EK" chassis. Perhaps coilovers from that model year civic (96-00) would fit?

It says there's one set left here.

·
Registered
Honda logo
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know i've been watching that one left for about 2 months now because i didnt know if it was worth spending that much but i just cant find any other coilovers at all and when i made the decision yesterday to buy them i got all the way to confirming payment until it told me there unavailable "sorry this item is not in stock, contact us for information"

so now im on the hunt for some, i really want it lowered before Christmas.
the chassis is the same as a hrv but i cant find coilovers for them either but i will buy a set of shot EK coilovers just to see fitment

1 - 3 of 3 Posts