Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
CR-Vtakin
11,459 Posts
i havent seen any 3" downpipes for sale. I happen to have a pimp ass 3" downpipe from vtecduck though ;) maybe Greg from autoworks could fab something up for you.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
You're going to have to find a 15G turbo discharge flange or custom make one if you want to eliminate the greddy elbow. If you can find a flange for it than it shouldn't be that hard to make one.

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're going to have to find a 15G turbo discharge flange or custom make one if you want to eliminate the greddy elbow. If you can find a flange for it than it shouldn't be that hard to make one.
autoworks will be making me a custom exhaust elbow... i think the 2,5 incher will be plenty for me anyway.... I was just curious...

·
Registered
838 Posts
like my elbow? that thing is just pimp.

nice, how did you do that?

autoworks can make a/c compatible downpipe and flare it to 3inches. i would of purchased 1 but ive had my 15g for awhile now and worried about purchasing a custom downpipe and having turbo failure shortly after.

·
CR-Vtakin
11,459 Posts

autoworks can make a/c compatible downpipe and flare it to 3inches. ive had my 15g for awhile now and worried about purchasing a custom downpipe and having turbo failure shortly after.
Ask Greg at Autoworks ;)

·
Registered
9,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

autoworks can make a/c compatible downpipe and flare it to 3inches. i would of purchased 1 but ive had my 15g for awhile now and worried about purchasing a custom downpipe and having turbo failure shortly after.
why would your turbo fail??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts