Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have D and B Series Kraftwerks Kits available COMPLETE with intercoolers, charge piping and intake kits!

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I want one of these for my crv. hmmm
LEts do it!

Are there any videos of it in action and/or dynos? Looks clean.
Of the D series specific; no not yet. But there are some B series videos up; which the kit is almost identical.

nice clean set up! how much does pricing start at?
Kits start at $2760. Note :WE WILL BE HOSTING A GROUP BUY VERY SOON to give the opportunity to SAVE BIG on your purchase! D and B Series

Way more then a jrsc only this is way more capable.

will it let me keep the AC and PS? guess not right
Correct; both will need to be removed

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
LEts do it!
lets start talking about this then. It might be something fun to do to my lifted 00 crv. I already have a manual trans in it. The thing I am concerned about is the real time 4wd holding power lol The driveshaft and rear cv axles look like they could snap at the first addition of power

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lets start talking about this then. It might be something fun to do to my lifted 00 crv. I already have a manual trans in it. The thing I am concerned about is the real time 4wd holding power lol The driveshaft and rear cv axles look like they could snap at the first addition of power
There are a handful of people using the same drive pieces on the AWD swapped Civics that are turbocharged and seem to be holding up fine to the abuse. The supercharger would have much less of an aggressive "hit" since its much more linear.

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
There are a handful of people using the same drive pieces on the AWD swapped Civics that are turbocharged and seem to be holding up fine to the abuse. The supercharger would have much less of an aggressive "hit" since its much more linear.
hmm, I wonder how fitment would be in the crv engine bay then......

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hmm, I wonder how fitment would be in the crv engine bay then......
Do you have a picture of the bay? Can you measure from the corner of the driver side headlight backsidecorner to the corner of the valve cover (shortest distance)

·
CR-Vtakin
your mom
11,459 Posts
Do you have a picture of the bay? Can you measure from the corner of the driver side headlight backsidecorner to the corner of the valve cover (shortest distance)
why yes I can do that! I will get back to you with that information in a few hours when the sun comes up.

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
WE ARE HOSTING A GROUPBUY on KRAFTWERKS Supercharger kits!

For a VERY limited time, save up to $600 instantly on your order on Kraftwerks packages from GO-AUTOWORKS!
This is for the D, B, or K series Race Kit, Alpha Header, and GO-AUTOWORKS bolton Packages (D and B series)

Please email [email protected] if interested. (for some reason it is always extremely difficult to log in to DSO so PM replies get delayed)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Greg, is the special still going on? I'm about to acquire a new JDM LSD R EM1 for a track build... This may be the direction I'd like to go with it...

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Greg, is the special still going on? I'm about to acquire a new JDM LSD R EM1 for a track build... This may be the direction I'd like to go with it...
Sorry, that particular group buy deal has ended. We do still have kits available at our normal sale price.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts