Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me out. I've been searching but not having any luck and I'm going crazy. Ok on to the issue. I'm trying to set up the vss in kpro for the 05-06 and it won't let me. I've done everything that I was told and read and it's not working. I super new to this so any help is much appreciated. Below is a pic of what I'm getting.

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,833 Posts
05-06 setup uses a magnet type speed sensor like a crank sensor. The older ones were traditional speed sensors with the gear. I don't know if that is what the "Normal Sensor" vs "05-06 RSK..." means.

EDIT: Are you trying to do what this guy is doing?

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=808759

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
05-06 setup uses a magnet type speed sensor like a crank sensor. The older ones were traditional speed sensors with the gear. I don't know if that is what the "Normal Sensor" vs "05-06 RSK..." means.

EDIT: Are you trying to do what this guy is doing?

How to make speedo work 04trans into 06 rsx - Club RSX Message Board
I'm trying to switch the setting in kpro so the it reads the 05-06 vss. But for some reason it won't let me.

I'll have to look at that link more and figure out what he did once I get some sleep Benin up for a while trying to figure out how to to switch the setting with no luck. Thanks for the link.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts