Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 501 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
What one person likes in the way a car handles, another may not. The only real way to set the car up for you, is to do a proper comparison until you find the setup that best works for you. It's going to to take time and money. But no one can make this decision for you. You are in the car, you are driving it, and you are the only one that it matters to. I can tell you what I have in my car and the way it's set up but it will only help you if you try it out to see if you like it.I have the ground control coil over kit with skunk2 shock and struts on a 97 civic hatch. I put the softer rates in the front cause it feels like it's not as harsh and bouncy and because I'm not slammed I don't bottom out and It rolls nicely into the turns.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
3,947 Posts
cole, youre an asshole ;)

kidding.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,227 Posts
Wow, what a waste of time. I think you already burned all your bridges here brother...

Next time someone calls you an asshole on a forum just let it go. The minute you say anything in retaliation you'll be attacked by a pack of wolves :D

Good luck anyways :D
cole, youre an asshole ;)

kidding.

I'm not....

Cole, you're an asshole!!!!

Welcome to the club!!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey OP how much beef goes on a jr roast beef and a beef n cheddar? I've also heard that the meat comes to you in a bag dry and that you add water and "cook" it. Is this true? Got any Arby's hacks? I bet an Arby's version of the Mcgangbang would be stellar

·
Never finishes (TWSS)
1,831 Posts
Progress .cs1 if you make 100k a year. .cs2 if you make 30k like us.
Amr, moton, penske are other that will be very good

The cs1 they have lifetime waranty and as many revalves you need aswell as data logging sensors and free spring exchange for different rates. Good for your life time.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Haha all I read is insecurity and someone trying give themselves validation to random people on the internet. Get a life bro. Too much talking not enough doing. And what a lame comeback about income. Who gives a fuck about how much you make. Is this a money forum or a car forum geez..... I thought you knew DSO is some of the cheapest mofos on the internet.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Haha all I read is insecurity and someone trying give themselves validation to random people on the internet. Get a life bro. Too much talking not enough doing. And what a lame comeback about income. Who gives a fuck about how much you make. Is this a money forum or a car forum geez..... I thought you knew DSO is some of the cheapest mofos on the internet.

I like to ruffle bitches feathers...keep clucking...this is too easy lol :bj2:

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
3,947 Posts
so your method of trolling is to sound like a total asshole? uh....mission suc(k)essful?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #75 (Edited)
call ground control and ask them. bypass all the shit youre trying to avoid, saving everybody time and keeping yourself from looking like even more of an asshole with zero patience who doesn't seem to grasp the concept of thinking for themselves.

or, look up stock specs (since, you know, someone else already posted them for you) and go off of that.

Oh BTW, I think you owe everyone an apology; this wouldn't had happen if you didn't start name calling and been negative. As the saying goes 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you'. Don't go around messing up people's post and the site in general. There's people who actually come here to look for help and give help. Stop messing up the site for everyone. Just let it go bro. :ssst: (Let's see if he stops)

·
Well.......
2,488 Posts
Is funny how nobody can't give a straight answer/recommendation . For all the knowledge people say they have nothing is really coming out of their mouths. I'm just asking for numbers(spring rates) and all I get is a paragraph full of nonsense.

Why can't someone come in here and say something like

"Well on my EG/EK I have my KONI/GC set to 450F/350R. It doesn't feel to stiff too the point where it bothers me and is my daily driver"

or

"On my EG that is boosted mt setup is 350F/250R. I use it as my DD and feel is a little on the soft side for my car. I did bottom out once. My friend has an EK and got a 450F/400R is kinda stiff on the road with bumps but he mainly got it for track use."

Something like that. I'm just asking what people chose to put in and their experience with it. Is not that hard.
Well last time I checked, the good ol US of A only got EH's, EJ's, EM's and whatever other chassis codes where imported. Well least civic wise, probably most if not all other hondas

Just saying broski that a true no homo JDM fagboy E (Insert chassis code here that is from the "JDM") is very unlikely to come up on this forum

Wow, what a waste of time. I think you already burned all your bridges here brother...

Next time someone calls you an asshole on a forum just let it go. The minute you say anything in retaliation you'll be attacked by a pack of wolves :D

Good luck anyways :D
Nah man. You like the preacherman trying to be the voice of reason. Its good to have someone like that around.

Also your mother should spank your butt and put you in a time out.
New sig. Thank you good sir

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Well last time I checked, the good ol US of A only got EH's, EJ's, EM's and whatever other chassis codes where imported. Well least civic wise, probably most if not all other hondas

Just saying broski that a true no homo JDM fagboy E (Insert chassis code here that is from the "JDM") is very unlikely to come up on this forum
EG is the same chassis as EH and EK is the same chassis as EJ. Oh yeah and I'm not a JDM fanboy but I do have a JDM motor in my EG haha! :hammer:

61 - 80 of 501 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.