Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
凸(◕_◕)凸
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
93 4dr 5sp D16z6..

Honda kn00b. First turbo build period. Still collecting parts for the 'kit'. First goal is to complete the kit and get her up and running on low boost and output of minimum funds. I'm using as much used shit as possible via forums and trying to avoid dealing with the shitbay pusher/stimulate the Honda economy...

and a few pixx

approx $350 right there.. helluva deal imo

UPDATE$...
Pics of the car added [FINALLY]
Price li$t 1.0

·
凸(◕_◕)凸
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Parts bought (all used from forums!!), but not received yet;

*FMIC and chg piping

*3bar map sensor

*MAC EBC

*DSM blue tops

*Deltacams 272-2 Bisi clone

Thx to everybody on the forums hooking me up with deals and sharing your valuable knowledge and opinions :cool2: I will post up a price list after its complete

Second goal will be H beams+Vitaras, bigger inj, [maybe]top mount and shit loads of boo$t..

·
凸(◕_◕)凸
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. for step one I'm gonna rock the stock DSM 'blue tops'. Maybe 450cc IIRC? after install the Hbeams+vitaras I will upgrade the injectors to support maxxing out my 3bar map sensor ;-)

·
凸(◕_◕)凸
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nice start man.
cant wait to see how everything in and running.

and also i have the same turbo you have and was going to use it on my build but then got a new Garrett turbo and going to save the turbonetics for a diff project later done the line....
Thanks dude. Yeah I got a pretty good deal on it from a fellow DSO member.

:euro:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Subscribed! This is exactly how I'm gona do mine, used parts all the way. The only thing that might hold me back is all the good parts are in usa and I'm in ireland :( Whats the most secure way to pay in a private sale?

·
凸(◕_◕)凸
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good stuff, fawk fleabay
werd:joint:
Subscribed! This is exactly how I'm gona do mine, used parts all the way. The only thing that might hold me back is all the good parts are in usa and I'm in ireland :( Whats the most secure way to pay in a private sale?
Awesome. and Ive used paypal on all transactions with DSO members so far. 'gifting' is a plus ;-)

There have been rumors about having a decent amount of time off for christmas, so hopefully I can complete and install my 'kit' then. 6-7 days/wk-12h/day consume my life :-(

Then I just bought a crf 450 that Ive had like 20mins of seatime on..

·
凸(◕_◕)凸
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
1.8 nawz powa
6,579 Posts
I picked up that turbo from hugo on here. Its a slut turbo ;)

·
Registered
96 civic cx hatch
152 Posts
hell of a start....

ive got everything youve got so far minus the intercooler and piping...when you get your's all rigged up and running, your MORE then welcome to come rig mine up lol....

cant wait to see it running, maybe even line up against ya one day....

1 - 20 of 190 Posts