Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today my good friend delivered my hatch to my home, I left my hatch at his backyard and pay lot fee $50 monthly and decide to talk to my dad out of it and let me bring my hatch to home. 93 honda civic hatchback, the goal is to building her as a Track car, maybe little of Kanjo theme or just a full blown Track car? I'll decide on that later but here the pictures.

my friend load it up last night

it has arrive this morning at 8am, and this fucking sunco stickers is sore-eyes but that been took care of!

Sunco stickers out

and honestly I don't know when the last time she had a car wash but surely she was an dirty whore.

Looking all clean and fresh now..well not that fresh but yeah!

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more random pic of my 2 hatches.

and removing sunco stickers on the hood also.
Before

After

This week or next week I'll probably putting into some work on her such as sanding the hood, rooftop and primer it up. maybe sanding whole body and check if theres any rust spots or whatever and of course Prime it all up. :TU:

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yes I do have a core support frame for this but I don't know if I want to do that or maybe do tube chassis on front instead? It seems look bad(on the front frame) I wasn't too sure if I should go ahead and try to install core*whole thing* or just cut out rest of them and keep the headlight supports if you know what I mean. I eventually will buy me a Carbon Fiber Hood, Trunk, Lip, spoiler and mirrors in future, Not rushing this one because it kinda require more time, more money and parts while my ED6 is nearly done, only need to swap B18b1 in then I'm ready to put all my time, effort on this hatch.

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also did the Hood today, not the best but definitely looks better than previous. :TU:

Yeah don't mind the dent on the hood lol, Not keeping this hood cause I'm gonna buy Carbon Fiber hood.

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
apparently yes it does need lot of work but I got time and love doing that so I'm good with that. The core is my most important thing to do on the list.

that bitch took me at least 30-40 mins to take one out.. lol

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very cool project and nice progress! Does it currently have a motor in it?
Thank you sir! Not current in it but I do have H22a swap for it, It would need few things before putting the swap in. HMO h22a block with 5th gen head swap.

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did the some work today! The core would need to have a little adjustment and welded then I'm all set.

Will do more work tomorrow on my day off, will be doing Trunk and fenders.

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
did some work today! it's starting to coming along nicely and keep it in mind I'm not planning onto make it look perfect or carshow bullshit, This hatch is meant to be racing.

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
And I order it from ebay on third and said est will arrive on 10th but got it 5 days early, Ain't even mad... *1 piece headlights smoked*

So next week on thursday and friday I'll be working on fenders and re do the hood and maybe put black on the hood instead ofgrey then clear coat it.

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Those headlights are sick.
I agree bro, I can't wait till my smoked taillights get here then it'll look much more sicker when it's all painted into Flat grey primer/clear coats and I'm gonna do Teal engine bay/ valve cover and paint the block to black. I think it'll look nice

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I dig those headlamps. The car is already starting to look better than it did when you got it for sure.
absolutely man, and now I think I have an issues w the smoked headlight. I think they send out 4drs instead coupe/hatch because the corner light stickin out of fender. When I put oem back in and it fit nicely....so I emailed the seller to see if they did sent out the right one or not... smh:frown:

OEM

Smoked 1 pc

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
5,308 Posts
yep, theyre 4 door ones. I had the same issue long ago. that's why I like 2 piece lol

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.