Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.streetcarforums.com/showthread.php?t=72073

work through me on this deal. i will be contacting the guy if anyone is seriously interested. you can pay me and i will get it for you and ship it. that way we dont work through untrusted people. seller wants 1400... sounded like a decent price to me.

·
Registered
94 civic dx
1,876 Posts
i thought greddy kits were like 1300ish brand new? or did i just read incorrectly...

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
geee, i wounder what your screen name is on the other forum... ah well, i tried to find you... haaa

bump for a brand new looking turbo...

·
The H Badge is it!
91 crx
5,657 Posts
i wouldnt trade your b20vtec for it... its just a greddy kit. and imo 1400 is kinda up there considering ive seen em go for less than that BNIB and thats with the newer emanage, not the 2yr old one like he has.

just my opinion though.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
the only way i would trade is if he gave me say 700 to boot. because i wont put it to use, its just going to sit in my garage.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
i wouldnt trade your b20vtec for it... its just a greddy kit. and imo 1400 is kinda up there considering ive seen em go for less than that BNIB and thats with the newer emanage, not the 2yr old one like he has.

just my opinion though.
I agree, dont trade the b20vtec!!!

·
I can't read...
10,170 Posts
sounds like a good deal, wish i had some extra cash i'd pick that shit up!

that one doesn't come with an intercooler does it?

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
they may be. i just thought it looked like a good deal. so i figured i would relay the message to my fellow d members. i would never buy a kit, but thats just me.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its new. never installed i believe.

·
Registered
94 civic dx
1,876 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts