Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is kind of a stupid thing but I just picked up a spare Si for parts and I have already taken the cluster out of the dash for my non tach equipped car. Another peice in the car that I'd like to swap over is the dash clock, I'm just not sure if the wires are there for it or would installing it require using the whole Si dash harness just to have that silly little clock. Thanks for any help.

Cheers, Mike.

·
Registered
1990 CIVIC
989 Posts
if you talking about 89-91 civic the its just plug and play for both clock and the cluster just swap the MPH cluster to the SI cluster so that you read the same milage that you already have as far as the clock he wiring should all be there

just becareful when you pull out the vents in the middle of the dash where the clock goes i broke mine good thing i bought it with vents and all

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I should have mentioned it's for a '95 hatchy, and both clusters are km (canada). I figure the wiring for the clock should be there since looking in the manual only shows 1 harness. Not sure if that's to simplify the book and if people don't have those options then they don't need to woory about them or ? well I'll see tomorrow.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG, if only everything was that easy LOL. Still gotta figure out how to keep the clock set at whatever time I change it to, everytime I turn the car back on it's set back to 1:00.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts