Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
civic
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/o5ZxpbtcC8A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/o5ZxpbtcC8A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
That was fucking dumb dude

Kimbo fell once and other dude took advantage of it thats it. It wasn't even a good fight. The announcer is mad gay to. A more than a little over board.

·
Registered
civic
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no kimbo got knocked out by a stand in guy. with pink hair.. and yes he took advantage of him because his big ass lost his balance when that right jab caught his ass. it was a fair fight.. and kimbo learned a good lesson. he cant just beat up on weak ass street guys anymore..

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
Say what you want... Regardless of how cheap you may think that was. Kimbo did get fucked up. And to think that shamrock was even going to fight again is more of a joke... I would rather see mike tyson attemp to fight a bum on the street then see shamrock get his ass kicked again.

Cant win them all guys. If that announcer didnt stop the fight, kimbo would have been in bad shape. Dont act like he wouldnt have been.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
did we just look at a mike tyson fight? that was quick.

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic
1,784 Posts
That's Bizzar's neighbour! he had a thread about it after the fight. I told him to give him a beer from me for putting the "almighty" Kimbo down and show him some humility.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
It happend to all of them, looks like a dejavu of Lennox Lewis against Hasim Rahman. I will bet you anything that in the rematch Kimbo will beat the living hell out of him.

·
Registered
civic
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It happend to all of them, looks like a dejavu of Lennox Lewis against Hasim Rahman. I will bet you anything that in the rematch Kimbo will beat the living hell out of him.
doubt it.. because kimbo doesnt have the exsperiance and he is a brawler.. that goes to the whole question who whould win in a fight.. jet li or jakie chan. lol.. pinky is jet li.. and kimbo is jackie chan. lol.. jackie chan is alot of show but not really alot of skill. jet li would fuck jackie chan up lol

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I still think it was a lucky shot, at the right place. Kimbo got cut and lost focus for a moment by the time he realized what happend fight was over.
Im not saying that he's unstopable but I have see him fight in bigger and harder fights and this was bull shit to me, and if it happends again then I guess is time to quit.
Look a everyones reactions, this should have been a walk in the park for kimbo But goes to show everyone what can happend if you go too confident and underestimate an oponent.
Still Kimbo slice will beat him on a rematch I think.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
lol I was at the bar and I was like oh cool Kimbo Slic is getting ready to fight. I took a phone call came back it and it was done. I was like hunh maybe someone changed the channel. Little did I know that he got his ass beat. As chris tucker would say

you got knocked da fuckout!

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
That guy with pink hair is a pussy an he kick kimbo in the balls (that what is looks like)
Kinbo would of beat his ass!!!

·
Registered
639 Posts
To all of you that think it is fixed or Seth got lucky.. Maybe you should go back to watching all of Kimbo's you tube vids. Seth did what most good fighters do. Saw an opening, a mistake and took advantage of it.. The only other fight I have seen kimbo in was that tank abbott fight.. They were both brawlers and I guess Kimbo hit harder. Kimbo is a good boxer but a very shitty MMA fighter.. He will figure it out soon enough. Good job Seth!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts