Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 del slo
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guy cut me off and decided you don't have to drive the speed-limit. he was doign 30 in a 45 for a couple miles. though you'd think he was in a big hurry in order to not stop for his stop sign and cut me off. but anyways... a couple miles down the road, after he's picked up some speed (finally!).. the road starts to widen and split... i know it's coming and he does to, so i wait to see which lane he's gonna pick. he took the left so i took the right.. the road splits. we both gun it because he knows i wanna get around him. and somehow i pull ahead. and get in front of him right before i hit another car. i'm not stupid by any means.. i used to be a private investigator.. i can weave in and out of traffic like cutting butter.

but yeah.. he probably didn't give it full throttle... but it looked like he did lol. i probably wouldn't have a chance from a stop.

just thought i'd share and get a little more involved in this forum (which rules by the way).

·
Registered
97 del slo
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha yeah i was thinkin the same thing. maybe he just didn't really try cause he saw a honda.

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
wait a minute what is a 200# mustang?
edit ok i see

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
6 cyls are slow. v8s run alright. but i still beat them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts