Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So right now I own and drive a 1996 Chevy Cavalier Coupe. I have decided it is no longer worth owning. Although it is thoroughly a fun car to drive it is unfortunately an automatic. If only it were a manual I would consider putting a bolt on turbo on it just to fucking torture it more, shit if I find a setup cheap I might do it to the automatic just to be a cunt.

So this is the official beginning date of, "Kill Cavy 1".

List of shit already broken/breaking:
1) Paint chipped off front bumper in the center
2) Sunroof sticks and is starting to leak
3) Rims are warped bad enough the car shakes while driving
4) Engine Knocking
5) A/C is fucked
6) Alternator is suspect
7) It severely down revs at 108MPH dropping me down to 70 before reengaging. (Not really broken, just annoying.)
8) Driver side tail light section is dead and I am too lazy to fix it
9) I bought and paid for it but was under 18 at the time so it is in my mother's name and she refuses to transfer it to me.

Let the games begin!

·
Registered
455 Posts
i've always dreamed of seeing an old cav/sunfire get demolished. if it still drives, take it to a junkyard/wreckers and have them go wild on it with the bulldozer. there's nothin like seeing a big metal pain in the ass torn like paper.

or if you're reckless and love explosions strap a propane tank in each seat, park it on the edge of a cliff and start plinking from reeeeeal far away :p

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
Heres what you do.

drive far away from town.
put propane tank in the back seat
fill the entire car with crumpled news paper
set on fire
run far far away
shoot into back seat with a 30-30
see the biggest mushroom cloud ever
video tape it and show us how amazing it is.

·
Registered
455 Posts
if you wanna see some badass propane explosions youtube "sunshine propane" :) on one of the vids you can actually SEE a shockwave before a massive mushroom cloud erupts. crazy. though, there's definitely a safety concern blowing the car up since it might send some shrapnel flying far and wide

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
if you wanna see some badass propane explosions youtube "sunshine propane" :) on one of the vids you can actually SEE a shockwave before a massive mushroom cloud erupts. crazy. though, there's definitely a safety concern blowing the car up since it might send some shrapnel flying far and wide
repd that shit is bad ass.

yeah maybe my idea isnt good. who wants to get hit with shrapnel i know i dont.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Heres what you do.

drive far away from town.
put propane tank in the back seat
fill the entire car with crumpled news paper
set on fire
run far far away
shoot into back seat with a 30-30
see the biggest mushroom cloud ever
video tape it and show us how amazing it is.
Unfortunately I do actually have to keep it in condition to get my ass to and from work for about another month, but nothing says I can't make it cry in the mean time.

·
nonvtak ftw
5,230 Posts
Unfortunately I do actually have to keep it in condition to get my ass to and from work for about another month, but nothing says I can't make it cry in the mean time.
you could always spray paint slayer on the hood and hit it with an axe a few times and shoot it through the doors. ive done this to my old neon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts