Honda D Series Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
EF9 DC2
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Theres not been in$peation the last few weeks for the machine work. So I've been doing other projects on my herd that didn't kill the bank. But the tear down and inspection will be next!
I do appreciate everyone here and the positive feedback.
I know I drift off topic but that's because I don't see the need for starting a lot of threads I have to keep up. lol.
This thread is open to any and all that are in to a project and just want to ask questions.
Or seek advice.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Noted. I’m on reading break right now so I’m going to see if I can tackle any small jobs with the car. I’ll keep you posted if I’m able to accomplish anything.

·
Registered
EF9 DC2
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Taking to Gregory's Machine Shop next week. No ridge in cylinders, rotates freely, pistons where very nice and clean, might be from steam cleaned? The head gasket was old and crusty. All in all thinking this will make a great bottom end for the D16Y8 head.

·
Registered
EF9 DC2
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
More detailed cleaning, 2 hours
From a ball of dirt and oil,
To a transmission in 4 hours ;):coffee:

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,194 Posts
I did some time up in ft. Eustis from nov - march, fuck that shit.

p.t in -5* weather............

·
Registered
93 Civic HB SI
529 Posts

·
Registered
93 Civic HB SI
529 Posts
Wow, that turned out great.

More importantly, where the hell are you with weather like that? I may need to take a vacation...
Trees on my front lawn in Greensboro NC are fully flowered already, people are mowing their lawns too! I'm lazy, haven't mowed mine yet, too much stuff to build!

21 - 40 of 53 Posts