Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I said wagon.
Here are a couple of pictures, I'll get some more once I get the projectors and corner lights in and such.
Enjoy!

My System:

Shaved emblem:
Note: There has been no sanding on the bondo, it was soo smooth. I was proud of myself.

Fresh Paint, mm.

·
Banned
1,094 Posts
beautiful wagon! the two tone is solid

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
sup man. good to see some more TN people getting on... you wouldnt happen to be interested in selling that thing would ya? or maybe you know where one is for sale...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!

I've put a lot of work into it from when she was baby blue and smelled like burnt grilled cheese with a side of ass.

Naw, I wouldn't wanna sell it, once you get a wagon they grow on you and you just can't control it. "It's a wagon thing, you wouldn't understand"
Just ask any wagon owner. :)

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
well i want one for a daily driver. you dont happen to know where one is do ya?

·
Screwy lewy in red
2005 Honda Accord LX
1,546 Posts
sick little wagon. more people should start sport the wagon. have like the HB as the little bro and the wagon be the big bro.

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,680 Posts
nice wagon!!! just do me a little favor: no proyector headlights. it will loose its cool factor (translation: rice). but nice wagon, i dig it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
why not get a real CF hood instead of just a hood painted black?
Because the front end on wagons are wagon specific. There are no crossover parts for them, so you gotta do what you gotta do.

Theres not motor mods yet, just a Option Racing cold air intake and a Magnaflow muffler.

·
Registered
525 Posts
That has been cleaned up a lot since I've last seen it. I'm from BT Kahuna...I was yamwarrior101 if ya remember.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Nice Wagon! I'd like to own one some day.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts