Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking around on the internet and found someone in my area selling a k24 short block for $35!!! why would they be selling it so cheap?? they also stated in all caps that it had no cylinder head. ok well what would they have done with the head?? what mini-me's are possible on the k-series?? just wondering if i should go buy it and part it out or something.

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
buy it and sell it, more than likely a typo

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what could i sell an engine like that for?? according to the seller it has 60k on it. also i don't know which k24 it is, not that that matters as it has no head.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks like i made a typo the price is actually $25!!!

here is the listing here

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
what could i sell an engine like that for?? according to the seller it has 60k on it. also i don't know which k24 it is, not that that matters as it has no head.
if its complete with pistons, rods, crank etc...no less than $600. maybe more. those blocks are covetted in the k series family

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
/\/\/\ i guess he obtained it in a covetted way. lol.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dunno what price he meant but i will be contacting him tommorow about hopefully picking it up this weekend granted the price really is $25, and don't worry guys i woundnt swap it in to the 6th gen, i like my d-series engine, even if it has an oil issue.

·
Registered
My Crix
1,169 Posts
Now it starts, in about two years you have a garage full of blocks you don't need. And then you'll be selling them for $25 each.
dude hes right, thats how it starts. then 5 years later you have a whole wall with shelves lined with blocks, heads, trannys, and all other kinds of shit. Trust me.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
Trust me.
trust you, shit you're like my condom if it breaks i'm fuck. lol.

yeah i do have enough parts in my house to build like 2 cars. theres members here that can fix several cars over w/the parts they have. lol.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
If you buy it from him for $25, ill serously buy it from you for $50, and Ill include a 12 pack. Im not shitting you
but im too young to drink 8) . if i get it for that price i will gladly sell it to you but i dont wanna ship it it. so we would have to either meet some where or you would have to pick it up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts