Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it works very well if i say so myself can tell the difference right away when i clean it

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Drop-in Filtercharger cost almost $40 but it sure gives a lot of power (especially on the low-end). Boosted my gas mileage from 28 up to 32 (combined) on my old muffler. Gives a nice rumble from under the hood too. Only thing that takes getting used to is the lead-footing on the highway; since the pedal doesn't need to be held down as far as before, one has a tendency to keep it where the old filter needed it. As a result, gotta watch the speedometer more often at first to avoid speeding tickets.

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
3,189 Posts
just got a new K&N air filter for the accord, haven't got in there yet. but i'm looking forward to it. my civic has an aem cai, essentially same filter, and DAMN what a difference took about a second off of my 0-60 run.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wasnt this post about the filter cleaner? I sucked water in my intake the other day, so it was muddy and filthy... the k&n cleaner worked great, let it sit for a few, rinsed for maybe 2 mins and it was done

1 - 4 of 4 Posts