Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
No more Honda's :-(
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just got done putting on my pacesetter cat back exhaust. figured i take it for a spin around the block and see how she feels. well after i got back to the shop i noticed that i had a leak in a fitting for my NOS gauge. i tightened it up and left the bottle on to make sure there were no leaks. well i had to go to my storage and drop something off when i got there i made sure to close the bottle and make sure it held pressure on the drive home. well on the way back some kid and his girl in a prelude drive by. i chase them down and catch a light with him. i turn the bottle back on and flip the switch. we roll out in first normal, switch to 2nd and still normal to about 4800 rpm. then he hits it as do i. by the time i was in 3rd gear at 6000 rpm i already had about a car and a half on him and then he gave up. he had from what i could see a muffler (sounded like a cat back maybe a header) and i could hear his cold air intake. so i figure this is pretty good kill for a 1.5 mini me with a 55 shot huh?

·
No more Honda's :-(
3,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha, that shit is funny. i do feel good about the kill. too bad my bottle pressure was so low. i would have loved to really hand him his ass bad!.

T

·
0 Posts
Good kill dawg. Its always good to be the underdog and smoke the hell out of the top of the line!!!

My roommate has a lude, stock bottom, cams, valves, H/E/I, 55 shot zex. Ran a 14.1, I freakin handed him his ass one night by about 4 car lengths. It was a great feeling, then I got knocked the fuck out by a Ford Lightning----supercharged----pushing 600whp, guess it was due.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts