Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
ek sedan and del sol
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey D-series
Finally made an account after years of lurking, this site has been an amazing free resource for information about building d's.
I'm a heavy equipment mechanic who's always been into honda's but never had the money to play... until a few months ago when I actually got a job haha.

I daily a 97 lx sedan with a stock y7 on rims and am dropping an na high comp z6 into it when my other project is running.

My pride and joy is a 95 Del sol SI i'm going all out on. currently have it all stripped down and dropping it off at the machine shop in a few days, gettin her bored out to 75.5, honed, and acid tanked. Head is gettin 3 angle valve job, no oversize valves yet. Heard supertech was garbage so goin with ferrera valvetrain. Still deciding on best cam for over 20lbs of boost application. big precision turbo (thinking bigger than 6262), have all intercooler piping and a ramhorn manifold already fit for the car, skunk 2 pro black manifold I ported sitting on my garage floor, 70mm skunk 2 tb I ported sitting on the mani, ARIAS pistons and eagle mfg rods (shooting for 9.2-9.5 CR, may need custom length rods), acl oil pump, just too many goodies to list.

she's getting a full suspension rebuild too

I want that car to be like 0 miles just rolled out of the factory type build when im done.

once I start assembling the block i'll be posting in showcase, bought a camera and it's on the way.

Can't wait for feedback and help from the community.
Thanks for listenin to me ramble :gives:

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Im in, lets see some pics. We are pic whores here so ongoing, dead, done projects should all be shown.

Reactions: slo_eg8
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.