Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HI all!! It's been some time since I bounce into the forum. I got married, and now I had to move my stash of D-series parts so there up for grabs! Prices are shipped or local pickup. Check my stats I've been a member for years and never had a dissatisfied customer! To keep the thread nice and neat I created an album of pics for the items on sale. Thanks!!

Link to view pics of the items:
Click to view Photobucket.com album

- P28 ECU Chipped included SST rom reflashable. Chrome P28 basemap on chip. $100 shipped. **SOLD to Dmod**
- ANOTHER P28 ECU Chipped included SST rom reflashable. Chrome P28 basemap on chip. $100 shipped. **Sold to narkicu187**
- PG7 ECU - nice for a dohc ZC $30 shipped
- VIRGIN PS9 ECU for 1 wire VTEC (OBD-0) $80 shipped
- PM8 ECU $25 shipped
- VIRGIN PM6 ECU!! $80 shipped!
- ODB-0 to OBD-1 Conversion Harness from Xenocron! $70 shipped **Sold to Reckone**
- B16 Throttle Body w/TPS $40 shipped
- GSR Throttle Body no sensors $40 shipped
- NEW Sealed HKS Super Mega Flow Filter (80mm) $40 Shipped
- HID Look 9007 Headlamps $..... Offer
- HID Purple Look H3 Lamps $..... Offer
- EG Complete Shift Linkage $50 bucks PICKUP or $60 Shipped

Odd Ball Item:
Complete Integra GSR Gears Set!! All synchro's, gears, bearings and thrust washers. Even Reverse Gear! $100 bucks PICKUP! ** Sold to Slebidia**
*** I bought a ITR tranny with a cracked housing, I had an extra GSR tranny collecting dust so I swapped internals and dumped the cracked housing. Now I have an extra set of gears for sale. ***

You can email me directly on my cell: [email protected] or send a PM. Thanks again!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Yea I was looking at that one before. If you have it at the end of the week, I will take it. PM me your payment method and what not. I will send you payment once I get payed.

Your Photobucket is se on private, you need a password to login.

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,459 Posts
GSR gears, remove the ring gear from the diff, everything should fit into a USPS Large flat rate box, up to 70 lbs, $14, you can get the boxes for FREE!!!!

I will take all the gears and misc parts from the busted case if you are willing to ship.

I'm picking up a GSR basket case that I know is missing parts and this will be a godsend!

Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box 12-1/4" x 12-1/4" x 6" - Our largest box, about 50 percent larger than the two Medium Flat Rate Boxes.

Contents must reasonably fit within the Priority Mail packaging, and weigh less than 70 pounds.

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
Whats shipping on a p28 to 29625?

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GSR gears, remove the ring gear from the diff, everything should fit into a USPS Large flat rate box, up to 70 lbs, $14, you can get the boxes for FREE!!!!

I will take all the gears and misc parts from the busted case if you are willing to ship.

I'm picking up a GSR basket case that I know is missing parts and this will be a godsend!

PM'd!!

·
Defender of the D
2,495 Posts
whats ur paypal i'll send money right away.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

If you want the gears set I will go to ups and get the box today!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts