Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello D series world, the name is Jay. I live in Sunny FL, Orlando. I own a 90 civic sedan dx(no power anything). I joined this forum in search of information of the D series engine. Most of the people have no care for them in the world, but I do. Here's my sedan, stock, all it has is an aftermarket radio. It's currently sitting with no bumper due to someone side swiping me. Will eventually get a bumper back on there. Hope to meet some new friends.

Attachments

·
endo_bobo
1998 Civic Sedan
881 Posts
Welcome.
Clean looking car. If you want info on the D you came to the right place. Ask jeromy, lots of experience.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,471 Posts
amazed you still have your car. the amount of cars stolen in Orlando, or stolen from tampa and found in Orlando are ridiculous

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome.
Clean looking car. If you want info on the D you came to the right place. Ask jeromy, lots of experience.
Thank you sir_bobos, cool, is that his username on here or does he go by something else?

amazed you still have your car. the amount of cars stolen in Orlando, or stolen from tampa and found in Orlando are ridiculous
You're right slo_eg8 there always someone getting something stolen out here.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Welcome to the party, I dig these little sedans. Looks like a decent base to start on as well.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the party, I dig these little sedans. Looks like a decent base to start on as well.
Thank you Whoshot, why yes very decent to start. Don't really have anything planned or what to do to it. Just want it to keep running. I'm suppose to pick up a y7 block, y8 head and a transmission from a good friend of mine. But haven't took the time out to actually go pick it up. Also would have to take it all out and apart as it is still in his car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts