Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got rid of my eg sedan with d15b vtec.

Now i have this ef hatch si, exedy stage 3 clutch, aluminum racing radiator, mugen chrome header, lowered, black rota's with new proxy4's, short shifter, cold air intake, full exhaust, no cat, and stage3 cam. the cam was installed just before i got the car, the guy had all the paper work for it being installed an shit, definately notice the difference in power between this car an my d15b eg sedan with intake an exhaust.

I want to turbo this car in the next 2-3 weeks to run it on about 8-10 psi.
t3/t4, t28, do i need to do any head work and what do i need to do with the bottom end to make it be able to handle the boost. the d16a6 is newer, has 60k on it, installed 10k ago along with the tranny.

Any help would be great, I'm newer to this forum, Been on hondaswap.com a lot but i got banned ;p long story that i dont want to talk about lol

Any help would be great though. Thanks

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
I thought it was a 91 si? What's with the DPI?

·
Formerly weebeastie
931 Posts
I think someone lied to you

This engine albeit faster than your previous car is not an Si OR someone has put a DPFI intake/throttle body on it for no good reason. Send me the 6th digit of the VIN number and I'll be able to tell you if its a true Si or not. Appears to be a DX with a d15b2. What kind of stage 3 cam was put into this engine? I can't understand why DPFI would be used with a stage 3 cam. DPFI and b2 ECU = untuneable. Perhaps there is more going on there than meets the eye. Let us know.

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
I see no "aluminum racing radiator" and does mugen even make a header for a D?

I think you got taken to the cleaners dude.

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
yeah its not a Si and with every thing else they lied to you about i would doubt its got the cam, clutch and even the low miles, its probably the stock motor for that car :(

·
Registered
2003 Jeep Rubicon
1,006 Posts
How much did you pay for the car??? hope not 2 much!!!!!!!!!!

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
How much did you pay for the car??? hope not 2 much!!!!!!!!!!
Probably too much.

No offense dude but you should have done your research before buying that shit.

·
Registered
89'civic sedan lx
1,493 Posts
does any one know if theres a si emblem on the back of the hatch..?

·
Premium Member
760 Posts
Glad I'm not the only one who thought something fishy was going on here.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.