Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO i was on D-series a loooong time ago. like when i was 16 didn't even have a car. But in 2012 my 91 hatch was totaled by a texting teenager. Well 10 years later I'm back in a 4th gen hatch. and I couldn't be happier.
She needs some restoration, and I'm hoping I'll be able to get help sourcing parts here.
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Automotive side marker light
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Truth. Several in the central NC area (with 4G hatchback parts :) ). And several towards the mountains.
I'm in Morehead City, right on the coast by Jacksonville. Bought the car in Wilmington. I def need some parts. A driver's side front seatbelt is on the top of the list. And a front bumper.
got a pic witht the daily this morning. Could have two more different
Wheel Car Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle

· Formerly weebeastie
2,060 Posts
I might have both. Front bumper and seat belt. It might not have a great retractor though.

Also, as a sidenote, people from my area seem to be drawn to Morehead like flies to everything. Most of my childhood vacations were at Atlantic Beach, Morehead City, Radio Island, Beaufort, Hammocks Beach, etc. Still have friends that own land and have campers on Harkers Island.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I might have both. Front bumper and seat belt. It might not have a great retractor though.

Also, as a sidenote, people from my area seem to be drawn to Morehead like flies to everything. Most of my childhood vacations were at Atlantic Beach, Morehead City, Radio Island, Beaufort, Hammocks Beach, etc. Still have friends that own land and have campers on Harkers Island.
Are you in near by? I shudder to think what shipping on a front bumper is.

:ROFLMAO:

Just a tad bit important...
I mean it has one, but it's half way chewed through. looks like some ones dog got bored.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts