Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All i gota say as a hardcore FF7 and 8 fan, wow this one sucked.. horribly.. i mean the entire game is basically auto-play. graphics are good, but they rushed it waaaaay too fast. i beat the game at lvl 57 i did 2000 dmg with my weapons to the last boss and won and by auto play When you can start a boss battle ( i mean, im 3 bosses away from beating the entire game) Start it, and walk away and make a sandwich, come back and have won the battle... but i gota say, they sure do know how to animate those women :D :D kept my eyes on the prize the entire time if you know what i mean :D

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
so what is the point of this thread? how old are you again? i mean i know my daughter would find the game challenging, but then again she is only 6. edit, soon to be 6 next month. all i am saying, is that the game is designed for a wide group of people. not just for "gamers", so relax there nerd boy. ;) :lol:

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so what is the point of this thread? how old are you again? i mean i know my daughter would find the game challenging, but then again she is only 6. edit, soon to be 6 next month. all i am saying, is that the game is designed for a wide group of people. not just for "gamers", so relax there nerd boy. ;) :lol:
Nerd boy? oh come on lol, im just saying that it sucked not that it was easy. i loved the first final fantasys but this one is just gay.

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
:bigrofl:

well i played it and it definatly was for little kids. the young adult driven FF games are just a fantasy now. the final games will be weaker then the others before it.

oh shit, snuck the name in there. its sub-bliminal i swear! :lol:

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
damd it i'm fucking piss now. auto play? wtf. i'm playing final fantasy:criss core for the psp. i'm haven't even started getting in to the game cause i've been playing these side misssion. so i bought the walkthru just to make sure i didn't for get anything. this is funny. the guide stated don't play the side mission till almost the end of the game cause zak will get so strong that the game will be too easy. lol. uh to late. zak is at level 42. lol.

that was like when i played ff10 i was playing the monster arena and those monster were so fucking outragous hard that when i went to be the game every on was on level 99 that i bitch slap the last boss in several rounds. lol.

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vA6epDvyL-0 Skip to the end if you dont want to watch all the crap. basically you can preset what the characters will do.. throughout the entire end of the game, i never pressed the x button once, i never needed too. infact i could have left the ps2 and made a sandwich..

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Nothing beats dusting off an ol' copy of FF7 or FF tactics. I've played both of those from start to finish no less than 10 times each over the last 10 years...

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nothing beats dusting off an ol' copy of FF7 or FF tactics. I've played both of those from start to finish no less than 10 times each over the last 10 years...
i own FF7 and FF8, ive beaten ff7 billions of times, know the story like the back of my hand. Im just amazed at how horrible the game has gotten, its not even turn based anymore

·
Registered
92 civic hatch back
156 Posts
I think FF tactics is one of the best games out of the series, I just bought FF 8 a couple of months ago now, yeah I know I 'm 10 years late but I like old games...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts