Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time posting on this site figured I would show what i got...
Just finishing it up in the next month here...
Painting it now, waiting on intercooler piping to come in then get another tune after I get plates.

D16Y8 block
Balanced crank
Eagle rods
Vitara pistons
Eagle block guard

D16Z6 head
Crower stage 2 turbo cam
KMS valve train with .5mm oversized valves, race springs, titanium retainers

t3/t04e 57 trim turbo, just went ebay route for now to get it out this year

Hoping to hit 400whp...

·
Registered
517 Posts
Nice ride man!

Rota slips ftw!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I know about manifold and turbo but I am hoping it will hold up for a couple months just wanted to get it out and have some fun with it before winter comes around again ha then I will upgrade. Even if it isn't 400whp it should get up there and it will still be a big difference from 10lbs and 170whp on old set up ha.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah hopefully it'll be done in couple weeks ill post up and let everyone know what it puts down. Upload dyno graph and maybe get some videos of the pulls. Gotta love all the attention when people find out its just a single cam ha. Everyone I know has a b series and think d's are terrible, can't wait to show them whats up.

·
Administrator
16,376 Posts
when he tunes your car tell him jimmyb said wipe the dust off that hatch and git er done... lol
i thought i recognized your car.... but wasnt sure.... when you go to big3 mines the white eg hatch with the gsr in it just chillin lol

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
alright ill look for it ha i should be up there in the next month hopefully to see what she puts down and he doesn't have the hatch anymore, has a coupe now, or did he get another one? cause i know like over a year ago got hit in the back and insurance said it was totaled, and he got red coupe. but yeah just sittin there now forgot what he said he doin to it now cause it blew up

1 - 20 of 54 Posts