Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well am new to this forum stuff one of my buddies said I should give it a try. Don't know much on how this program is ran but hope to gain some knowledge about this motor and along the way hope to be of some usefull help for I have discovered how much of a bully a d15 can really be. 93 civic sedan D15b7 am not sure how to post my pix that would be much appreciated for the assistance I would like to get some feed back on my on a budget upgrades

Attachments

·
DIY Guru
96 Ranger-stock
637 Posts
Welcome!

Sounds to be the same car my daughter has.

Good little car for knocking around in.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Looks like the intake has been done, y8 maybe, and some tasteful bolts on's.

Postimage.org is a good way to get pics on here. Otherwise welcome.

Any plans beyond maintenance?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yeah it is a fun car to get around in especially thru rush hour traffic. It's my wifes first car she's attached to it so I decided to start messing around with it and now am getting attached to it too. My future plans are full polyurethane bushing kit. Upgrade struts and springs current setup is kyb struts and eibachs springs. Some body work that needs attention of age. Engine swap when the d series decides to give in don't know yet if to go Zc or turbo d15. Other than that not quite sure what else is possible. But the final picture would be a Sunday cruiser and my daughters first reliable yet fun car to drive. Shes only 2 so I think I have more than enough time

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts

If you use the hot links on the bottom when you upload you get this. Looked like yours was different.....eh maybe I am just too early to be up still.

Use hard race for the RTA, if you are curious as too why look up the threads on it. Otherwise I like you choices.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts