Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, so i got this jun race chip from this guy, but the instructions he gave me were wack. does any one know where i can get the installation instructions or tell me where to put these chips at?

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
/\ yea here are some instructions DONT PUT IT IN!!!! seriously don't it will hurt your engine.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no kidddin.. ok well does any one know who wants to buy a jun racing chip?lol
do you know how it would mess things up? i also have another computer up for grabs to the right bidder.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OniFactor said:
they're not tuned for your engine. all it does is dump in more fuel, retard the timing, and raise the rev limit
well that sucks.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jimmyb34 said:
you cant sell things here yet, you dont have enough posts
dont try it or im sure you will get in trouble lol
hmm.. thats stupid too. but every one already knows now.. so what do i do? can i retract my previous statement so i dont get introuble with the forum police? i want my lawyer!

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
/\ funny but don't worry and no one is really dumb enough to buy it here if i was you id sell it on ebay (full of ricer idiots)

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i think they just get the same map as the spoon and mugen and other crap chips and put their name on it and there you go a JUN chip

·
Registered
93 DelSol S, 95 DelSol Si, 01 Odyssey EX, 04 CRV EX
2,172 Posts
yep, the only reason i would buy one is to throw away the chip (whis is most likely not erasable) and use the overpriced resistors and socket, and 74hc373 to chip your ecu!

hell I payed $9.00 for all my surface mount components to chip my p08....

i got 10 of each resistor, and one 74hc373.....

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What's so bad about chipping your ecu? don't the chips just tune the engine? (change VTEC activation points, rev limiters, and redline?)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats what i originally thought untill i started this thread. i dont know any more its too much. im so confused.....

·
Administrator
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
chips that are premade for your car dont work, how can someone tune your car when they dont know what it has?? now if you chip it with uberdata, crome, etc then thats different as you can tune it or have someone tune it FOR WHAT YOUR CAR ACTUALLY HAS!!!! lol

·
Registered
wtf? read above
1,248 Posts
whatthehell1051 said:
/\ funny but don't worry and no one is really dumb enough to buy it here if i was you id sell it on ebay (full of ricer idiots)

whoa, my whole car is an "ebay car" , lol. im not a ricer idiot though. i know what to look for, lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts