Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i got a lot of pics and a hell of a lot of videos. but these are a few of the pics i got online right now. seen some nice swapped cars and a really fcked up conv. ej1 and even a box on 30"s first time i seen some 30 inch rims actually on something. and i dont even really know what to say about the cex but ummm ya. newayz enjoy let me know what u think and yes the pics suck the ppl i was with was n a hurry

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
wow that "rcx" is super gay
im diggin the k20 ek tho

·
Registered
587 Posts
That RCX looks like a focus from the front...and thats nothing to admire, do you have any idea what is said on that yellow sheet of paper in the front shot? The K-swapped EK and that CRX are nice though.

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nation of kong said:
That RCX looks like a focus from the front...and thats nothing to admire, do you have any idea what is said on that yellow sheet of paper in the front shot? The K-swapped EK and that CRX are nice though.
the paper said please look but dont touch hahaa. i think he was scared his body kit might fall off i aint sure

·
Registered
209 Posts
itb was so much better as indy truck bash.... now if you wanna go there looking for imports, most of these ppl are torn b/t the tuner scene and the lowrider scene (chop top sol) so you cant please either.... plus that sol was just shitty altogether. ill show you a real chop top...

·
Registered
06 coupe
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
myHonda1 said:
whats this!...a civic convertable:TD:
why yes sir it is haha. he drove that thing around everywhere was sad but the same time funny

·
Registered
587 Posts
myHonda1 said:
whats this!...a civic convertable:TD:
Thats old hat Bomex did one of a Civic coupe awhile back. By the looks of it, they're not completely done either. That thing must flex like crazy though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts