Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
not alot of power with supercharging. have not seen anything over 170hp. theres a thread on hondatech dedicated to supercharged d-series.

·
Registered
903 Posts
search maybe you will find something........
Not to be a dick or jack a thread but do you know how to type anything else? Every post i have seen from you thats all you say. Hes not askin for your advise or anything that really deserves this comment. It seems like he is tryin to get a thread started just for the JRSC. To show off pics and give comments like yeah i would do it again or no i wouldn't or maybe just what i liked about mine. Be nice to have all that in one place rather than 100 diff threads.

·
Registered
4,454 Posts

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Weak ass writeup

The car wasn't correctly tuned and there's no mention of the exhaust setup
It's also 10 years old. But I thought an opinion is still an opinion.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Weak ass writeup

The car wasn't correctly tuned and there's no mention of the exhaust setup
X2

It's no secret that the stock Jackson Racing fuel management setup was horrid. It used an FMU in place of real tuning. That write-up talks about playing with fuel pressure which is the mickey mouse kind of crap you do when you run an FMU.

Modified cars need proper tuning whether they are N/A, Turbo or Blown. Supercharged cars especially live or die by good tuning.

So consider that opinion indicative of the JRSC experience if you plan on not doing things the proper way.

·
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!
3,888 Posts
Not to be a dick or jack a thread but do you know how to type anything else? Every post i have seen from you thats all you say. Hes not askin for your advise or anything that really deserves this comment. It seems like he is tryin to get a thread started just for the JRSC. To show off pics and give comments like yeah i would do it again or no i wouldn't or maybe just what i liked about mine. Be nice to have all that in one place rather than 100 diff threads.
lol not to be a dick but his question is like asking i wanna turbo my car. post pics of your setup so i kno what i wanna do. i type it so much bc ignorant noobs wanna be spoon fed so much when a very simple search would have answered his questions with a lil reading to assist it. seeing the question over and over again is like a child sitting in the back seat saying "mom,..mom... mom...mom...mom." if he wants to see someones work browse the showcase or build threads. he wants to know something he should find it not have the people that posted it once already have to repost it again and again for each noob or lazy ass. nice to know i have a fan to see each of my posts tho now get off my nuts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Instead of just posting somethin lame like that just to boost your post count dont post anything. If no one was to respond they would be forced to search.

·
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!
3,888 Posts
Instead of just posting somethin lame like that just to boost your post count dont post anything. If no one was to respond they would be forced to search.
last reply to this, if you feel anymore needs to be said feel free to leave comment on visitor page of mine or pm me. as for the "lame post" it needs to be said or like most other noobs he will bump or post another thread with the exact same question. as for post count i could careless what my count is. its been knocked down once when they revised what forums have posts count toward total posts.

·
Registered
774 Posts
the horror.
Horror Story #1: Jackson Racing - By Marc Barth

another one lol...
yeah well there is my first link follow that. or just type jrsc in the search it will find neonpinheads, shadows, and one or two other build. he should search before asking for such info.

Rep to si-hatch

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.