Honda D Series Forum banner

141 - 153 of 153 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Im just here trying to find a decently priced D16 JRSC kit and cant for the life of me. lol
lol Join the club :)

90% of the kits are broken, beat to shit, overpriced, and/or missing pieces.

My goal in this project was to make the missing-pieces kits viable. The idea is, if you can find a decently priced good-condition blower, you can buy the pieces you need.

·
Registered
5 Posts
lol Join the club :)

90% of the kits are broken, beat to shit, overpriced, and/or missing pieces.

My goal in this project was to make the missing-pieces kits viable. The idea is, if you can find a decently priced good-condition blower, you can buy the pieces you need.
Kinda frustrating.

·
Meat Popsicle
91 CRX Si
2,935 Posts
I will be selling a complete kit that’s in great shape in the next month or so. Need to clear out some space in the garage and pay down my truck. I’ll post it here first, then off to eBay if there are no takers

·
Meat Popsicle
91 CRX Si
2,935 Posts
It looks like the plastic idlers pulleys are formed around the bearings which means that they’re not replaceable.

The OD of the bearings are 30mm but the bores of the pulleys are only 28mm.

Bummer since the idler pulley is $50 but the bearings are only about $4 each

·
Registered
93 Del Sol
3 Posts
I'm about to have a full/complete D series JRSC kit in great shape with upgrades injectors and a chipped/dyno tuned ECU for sale. What should I look to get out of it?

·
Meat Popsicle
91 CRX Si
2,935 Posts
I'm about to have a full/complete D series JRSC kit in great shape with upgrades injectors and a chipped/dyno tuned ECU for sale. What should I look to get out of it?
Depends on exactly what’s included. It’s difficult to say how much it will bring because the cost, condition, and completeness of these kits varies wildly.

What fuel rail do you have on it? If it's a y8 rail, can you take pictures of how it bolts to the manifold?

·
Registered
93 Del Sol
3 Posts
Depends on exactly what’s included. It’s difficult to say how much it will bring because the cost, condition, and completeness of these kits varies wildly.

What fuel rail do you have on it? If it's a y8 rail, can you take pictures of how it bolts to the manifold?
I'm picking the car up tomorrow. It's in great shape, all original parts of the kit included as well as matching Jackson racing boost and air/fuel gauge. Kit has been ran at the stock 5-6 psi it's whole life and was professionally tuned.

It will need nothing and I plan to include the tuned ecu with the kit so it will be a full bolt on and go.

I'll take pics of the rail and injectors tomorrow and post them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
are you still selling this

I'm picking the car up tomorrow. It's in great shape, all original parts of the kit included as well as matching Jackson racing boost and air/fuel gauge. Kit has been ran at the stock 5-6 psi it's whole life and was professionally tuned.

It will need nothing and I plan to include the tuned ecu with the kit so it will be a full bolt on and go.

I'll take pics of the rail and injectors tomorrow and post them.

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Since this thread is index on Google and I still get lots of questions. Please feel free to call me, as I rarely check messages on here anymore. Note: I cannot receive text messages at this number:

All best,
D-Serious

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,045 Posts
Since this thread is index on Google and I still get lots of questions. Please feel free to call me, as I rarely check messages on here anymore. Note: I cannot receive text messages at this number:

All best,
D-Serious
<3

141 - 153 of 153 Posts