Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Y8

JRSCin it

I have a dc 4-1 header, 2.5 in exhaust and high flow cat, CAI, 255 fuel pump, all the necessary cooling components and electronics

my heads been shaved down and ported a little

I got some 370cc RC injectors with the kit but they dont quite fit my fuel rail, I could make them fit if necessary but Id rather not, I was thinkin of just getting some new ones with my tax return

Im hoping to get to 180WHP, HOPING Soo my question is would 370cc injectors handle that or should I just get bigger ones

ALSO If anyone who reads this has a 2 wire IACV or a bigger Throttlebody they wanna sell me PLEASE PM me (I know this is frowned upon administrators but I really want my honda to be runnin soon so please take pity on me)

·
Registered
643 Posts
I have a Y8

JRSCin it

I have a dc 4-1 header, 2.5 in exhaust and high flow cat, CAI, 255 fuel pump, all the necessary cooling components and electronics

my heads been shaved down and ported a little

I got some 370cc RC injectors with the kit but they dont quite fit my fuel rail, I could make them fit if necessary but Id rather not, I was thinkin of just getting some new ones with my tax return

Im hoping to get to 180WHP, HOPING Soo my question is would 370cc injectors handle that or should I just get bigger ones

ALSO If anyone who reads this has a 2 wire IACV or a bigger Throttlebody they wanna sell me PLEASE PM me (I know this is frowned upon administrators but I really want my honda to be runnin soon so please take pity on me)
lol, wade my man your funny.

anyway... i may be wrong but i believe 370cc will be plenty. i am at 210whp and 180 tq and i have 450cc/ check this page out

Injector Size Calculator

i did the calculation for you... at 180 hp and injector duty cycle at 80 percent 330 cc would be enough. so your 370 would be more than enough for your power goal. thats with fuel pressure at 50 psi and BSFC at .60

1 - 4 of 4 Posts