Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen

Many of you may have seen some of my post prior to this one about or related to the JRSC, I may have asked some questions that seem silly.

Im having issues because my 96 ex came automatic and is now (mostly) manaul which continues to make my installation process confusing and troublesome, and on top of that Im converting to OBD1

I would like to get a hold of the install guides for both manual and auto Y8s so I can note the differences, if you have them it would be greatly appreciated, all I can find for some reason are the ones for 92-95 civics

if you have any other info that might aid me please share and if you think you could help me and wouldnt mind me PMing you with stupid questions please let me know

I believe most of my issues at the moment are on or around the TB and s tube, so I mainly need to know the differences between the intake systems on auto and manaul Y8s

you may think I havent searched enough, this is probably true, if you dont want to help me I encourage you not to, thank you

·
Registered
HONDA
774 Posts
sorry but what does a Auto to manual convertion have to do with the Install or setup of a JRSC kit?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Iacv and TBs are way different for sure, my car has the Iacv built onto the bottom of the TB which leaves several holes on the S tube open, for tuning purposes Im switching to OBD1 and have to get the 2 wire IACV, and I dont have a fast idle valve,

the installation of the tranny has nothing to do with it, its the differences around the intake manifold that are screwin me up and converting to OBD1 makes it more confusing

·
Registered
'89 CRX
18 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts