Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I want to buy a good header for my JRSC'd D and I was curious what those of you with JRSC's prefer. I need to upgrade from my DC crap header. I had planned on getting a kamikaze header but they seem to be practically out of business. I'd like one that style tho, short runner 4-1 with a fat downpipe. I'm also not really trying to break the bank on this purchase so keep that in mind.

thanks

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
D-series, inexpensive, good header. Pick 2.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Nother option, Cut the crappy collector off the DC, and have a good one welded on/made

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nother option, Cut the crappy collector off the DC, and have a good one welded on/made
Well that deffinately occurred to me... But it's still long runner style. All I see is TRI Y which isn't much better for SC. I can't even find a kami style one on EBay.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Its just a ebay top half of a 4-2-1 header and a 'downpipe' that necks down to stock exhaust size.

·
Registered
8 Posts
What do you mean by Kamikaze is practically out of business? From the looks the website you can still order from them. Does anyone know what coating is best to go with? Are kamikazes safe to wrap?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What do you mean by Kamikaze is practically out of business? From the looks the website you can still order from them. Does anyone know what coating is best to go with? Are kamikazes safe to wrap?
Yeah just try and order see what happens, took 3 days just to get a response

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 14 of 14 Posts