Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, does anybody have an exploded assembly diagram for the kit? I'm trying to see what I have missing. For some reason my other thread got moved to "other>showcase" :ugh: :bukkake:

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,050 Posts
make up mind, want old thread here or 2 threads

·
Premium Member
1,952 Posts
Hey, does anybody have an exploded assembly diagram for the kit? I'm trying to see what I have missing. For some reason my other thread got moved to "other>showcase" :ugh: :bukkake:
http://www.d-series.org/forums/forced-induction/289850-jrsc-y8-crank-pulley-vs-stock.html

I posted this image here, may or may not be helpful.

The kits varied a bit per generation and year. I tried to find your other thread but some asshole must have deleted it :bolletje:

First things first, figure out which blower manifold you actually have:

http://www.d-series.org/forums/forced-induction/127978-custom-jrsc-blower-pulleys-95-a-5.html#post4816338

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,050 Posts

·
Meat Popsicle
91 CRX Si
2,936 Posts
What you're asking for doesn't exist. At a minimum you need:

S-tube
S-tube to supercharger adapter
Supercharger
Manifold w/ bypass valve and bypass valve actuator
Alternator bracket with idler pulleys

If you are using this on a Y7/Y8, you also need:

JR modified lower alternator bracket
JR crank pulley
Offset 3-rib supercharger pulley

There are a lot of other little items that were included in the various kits but what I've listed is the bare minimum to make it work

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What you're asking for doesn't exist. At a minimum you need:

S-tube
S-tube to supercharger adapter
Supercharger
Manifold w/ bypass valve and bypass valve actuator
Alternator bracket with idler pulleys

If you are using this on a Y7/Y8, you also need:

JR modified lower alternator bracket
JR crank pulley
Offset 3-rib supercharger pulley

There are a lot of other little items that were included in the various kits but what I've listed is the bare minimum to make it work
Where can I find a picture of the "lower Bracket", and also if the 4 rib pulley clears the tower, why would i need to change to the 3 rib pulley and crank pulley?

·
Meat Popsicle
91 CRX Si
2,936 Posts
Where can I find a picture of the "lower Bracket", and also if the 4 rib pulley clears the tower, why would i need to change to the 3 rib pulley and crank pulley?
It looks pretty much like the OEM bracket since it's just a modified OEM bracket.

He has the 4 rib blower though, Does that change your thoughts on this?

Well, I wasn't exactly sure what he was installing this on/in. I would always prefer to try and use a 4-rib pulley if you can. This allows you to use your OEM crank pulley, which is typically dampened, and is less prone to belt slippage than the 3-rib belt. Test fit it, make sure you can fit the belt between the pulley and the shock tower, and beat the shock tower in if you need to.

FWIW, I have mine installed in a 91 CRX and the shock tower needed to be beaten in to allow a belt change.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts