Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its only been 18 monthes since i started this simple little project, but i finally got everything working somewhat well. I purchased the charger used like 3 years ago, and finally got around to putting it on like a year later. Then i spent another year trying to figure out fuel managment issues...wow, All i can say is don't ever think of messing around with map hacks, FMU's or the like. Nothing but a complete waste of time! I finally gave up and got an s300 system from hondata(which BTW, works great!) and got that installed tonight along with the msd that i used to have. I set the timing up and used a factory p28 map, with expanded boost tables and low and behold, it ran half way decent! I currently have 310 cc injectors, with 2 degrees of timing pulled for each lb of boost. I didn't get a chance to hook up the wideband, but the plugs looked pretty rich. I should be able to add some of the timing back in as well. I have the basic 6lb blower pully installed. Preliminary impressions...very positive! The hondata is great, can't say enough good things, boost-vaccume transitions are seemless! Dyno time is coming, would be happy to post the results if anyone is interested.
Thanks for the info along the way
Tim

·
Registered
00' Honda Civic EX
1,540 Posts
Im interested in the numbers man. Congrats on getting it running right. Pics?

·
Registered
EG3
5 Posts
I would love to see your numbers if you still have them and possibly ask you some questions on your build I've been researching and making compare lists for a similar build on my dz6 hatch..sorry for bumping an old thread ik im new just found it while google searching

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
I would love to see your numbers if you still have them and possibly ask you some questions on your build I've been researching and making compare lists for a similar build on my dz6 hatch..sorry for bumping an old thread ik im new just found it while google searching
WoW dude this is a 5 year old thread?

Its all most 2012. im pretty sure if it takes you 2 years to get your JRSC running properly you need to be beat with a stupid stick!!

·
Registered
EG3
5 Posts
WoW dude this is a 5 year old thread?

Its all most 2012. im pretty sure if it takes you 2 years to get your JRSC running properly you need to be beat with a stupid stick!!
I've only had my hatch for about 2months fk you very much ;).. im just looking for a little insight on a build someone else has clearly done

·
Meat Popsicle
91 CRX Si
2,931 Posts
LOL, blast from the past

I'm pretty sure if the guy only has 46 posts and the thread was made in 2006, there's a very slim chance that he will respond to your question

·
Registered
EG3
5 Posts
LOL, blast from the past

I'm pretty sure if the guy only has 46 posts and the thread was made in 2006, there's a very slim chance that he will respond to your question
lol I didn't check his posts to be honest, im glad you posted tho I just saw your build thread its got some of what im looking for before I start my own build thread

1 - 10 of 10 Posts