Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im trying to straighten out the wiring issue in this civic i got with a jackson supercharger, theres nothing connected to the black/yellow wire comming out of boost control relay thing, and the wire harness plug for the EVAP purge cut solenoid is not connected to anything either.
the directions i got off the site says it shoudl be connected to eachother somehow i think?

i cant seem to located the evap purge solenoid, not even sure what im looking for

anyone installed one of these before? should i connect that loose wire to the matching one of the evap purge solenoid 2 wire harness?

i understand theres a possiblity this supercharger is bad or at least part of it, but its wierd the car is balls slow. trying to figure out whats good or not, starting with the messed wiring

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
ya i got that, but the directions are lkind of vague around the part of the install. it mentions doin somthing with the evap purge later then never finishes

i dont seem to have a evap purge solenoid, so im gona try wiring the black/yel to the black/yel on the purge plug, i THINK it just uses that as a switched power source.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts