Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dx/si trans...new clutch...11lb pulley, injectors, tune SOOOON lol im hoping for a mid 14!!
hearing that sucker whine in 2nd gear is pretty sexy though!!!

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
camera car....the lsv car actually went like a 14.6 but the idiot young kids down there dont know how to leave a tree for shit lol

·
Registered
907 Posts
15.0? Figured you would be quicker than that. Get to work, Son! And by no means am I a pro, but was the other guy giving you a car length or what? That may have been the worst reaction time I have ever seen!

Gotta love the SC whine though....

·
Registered
90 CRX Si
3,866 Posts
15.0 isn't too bad! If you get a bigger pulley, you really need to find some way to cool the IAT's. A friend is running a pulley setup of aroudn 10.5 psi and his get scary under WOT, a bit over 200 after extended pulls in Louisiana heat lol.

·
Registered
588 Posts
you could have launched better. i'm thinking your launch control rpm is too low. what did you launch at and what was your 60 ft?

·
Meat Popsicle
91 CRX Si
2,928 Posts
Which JRSC kit is on there? Y7/Y8 kit or A6/Z6? I have a 3.2" blower pulley for the Y kits if you're interested but you have to be running the offset JR crank pulley

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i launched at 4k....it needs a clutch and a new trans...
i am picking up a ex trans tomorrow...and ordering a spec stg2 clutch...then injectors and a tune!

·
Premium Member
civic coupe
7,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Which JRSC kit is on there? Y7/Y8 kit or A6/Z6? I have a 3.2" blower pulley for the Y kits if you're interested but you have to be running the offset JR crank pulley
do you know how i would be able to tell? i am not sure to tell you the truth? what would that pullet take the psi to?
very nice vids! +1 for track and not street :)
yea man lol i ran it with my golf clubs, softball bag and sons car seat in the back. Its my daily driver. No stupid shit on the street for this guy any more, 7-8 years ago hell yes, but i had no kid, wife house to work for to do something ignorant on the street lol

·
Registered
907 Posts
yea man lol i ran it with my golf clubs, softball bag and sons car seat in the back. Its my daily driver. No stupid shit on the street for this guy any more, 7-8 years ago hell yes, but i had no kid, wife house to work for to do something ignorant on the street lol
+1 for just getting old.... :3dtard:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I feel you on that clutch slipping. I just recently installed a JRSC with a 8lb pulley on a stock 93 civic dx for a customer. Went for test drive with a little 111 octane gas in the tank, and a wideband and after about 5 good 2nd-3rd pulls, clutch was toast. Were hoping to get him his goals of high 13s with supporting mods.
That whine is undescribeable though. Love me some supercharged hondas.

·
Registered
HONDA
774 Posts
X2...

Only part that sucks is that I need to pull the motor to change my blower pulley...Oy vey.
more boost. 3.1" snount 6" crank 12psi with porting and water/meth(or intercooler)...:yes: nice....

side note. one more month and i start tuning mine :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts