Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys, new here.

I recently purchased a 97 ek hatch with 32ooo original miles. I also traded a 2000 coupe with 300ooo miles for a complete Jackson racing d16 kit!

I have a lot of things coming together and hoping to have the car ready by May car show season.

While the car is getting ready for paint I've began putting together and preparing everything boost related. I'm hoping to put the supercharger in before the car season starts but I don't want to start the job until evertthing is refinished and I know I am not missing anything.

I have a p28 ecu with hondata v2
Stock fuel pump from my 8th gen si ( I assume this is an upgrade from stock and will have enough flow?)
750cc Bosch injectors
I'm still looking for a deal on a fuel rail and fpr

Does anyone have an exploded assembly view so I can make a checklist and see what I am missing? I have the install pdf, but nobody can find an assembly view, even Jackson and moss motors couldn't help.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I had some good photos hosted but apparently I can't post links until I gain more seniority. :ugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does anybody have a photo of the rear bracket support that is part of the kit? This is the only bracket that was given to me.

Attachments

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,008 Posts
post image links with space somewhere in link and I will come back and edit them

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited by Moderator)
Why was this moved to showcase? Supercharging is forced induction, no?

Lol "everything else" section..

edit was explained in pm. if not build thread then keep it to tech questions.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited by Moderator)
Blower semi-polished, still have a lot of work

Sanded off the paint and started polishing the wastegate/recirc. Once it's finished being polished I'm going to tape off the polished part and paint the bracket black.

Can a mod close the broken links, as promised? Please?

can op be patient

Oem SIR bumpers ready for prep. I have hid fogs for these as well!

Here is my wheel from my 8th gen SI. It's been gold leafed with 24k gold.

·
Meat Popsicle
91 CRX Si
2,931 Posts
Does anybody have a photo of the rear bracket support that is part of the kit? This is the only bracket that was given to me.
You don't need it. They were only included on really early versions of the kits and the only documentation of it actually being included is in the DOHC ZC install instructions and parts list.

You have the older m45 that has the tab for the support bar integrated into the casting

If you really want to, you can just fab up something

Btw, that's not the original bypass valve diaphragm. Not sure what that is..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts