Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
91 CRX HF
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a new set of 5Zigen FNo1rc rims from these people. They were more than helpfull and went way out of their way to answer questions, and help me find a rim I liked. I must have called 6 times asking questions and having them check stock for rims. (Most of the ones I liked were out of stock) Finally he said he had one set of Hyper black 15's 5 Zigen fno1rc's left that he got on special because they no longer make that color. I was actually looking at these somewhere else and no one had them for a decent price. He passed his discount on to me and I got the 4 wheels mounted and balanced with Falken ZE912's and Lug nuts and a t-shirt for 775.00 to my door. If you need rims deffinately look into these people.
http://jlbmotorsports.com/

·
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob
11,892 Posts
I've got their site bookmarked and have heard good things about them as well.

Reactions: Hellhatch

·
Registered
97 Honda Civic EX-T
230 Posts
I bought my K-Sports from them. They have awesome Customer Service, and helped me out the whole way with any questions I had. JLB +1!

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
i guess i know where to get my rims with great customer service. on to the favs.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
nice lookin wheel... :TU:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thumbs up from me! Just placed my order with them and they are more than reasonable with great customer service!

·
Premium Member
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
That's my old CRX at the top of their site :TU:

(let me know if that's the same logo on the new T shirts)

Dustin and Hikaru are good guys, very helpful.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Damn, I wish konig would of came out with their supermesh wheels about a year ago. I bought my spun supamesh wheels for more than the 16" konig supermesh. But I like the FN01RC wheels too.

·
Registered
91 CRX HF
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
how much did they charge for tires?
Not completely sure. I know the package price was 775.00 shipped. I believe the Rims were 500. I know the lugs were 25.00. So I believe the tires were 250.00 for Falken ZE 912's. But that is mounted and balanced, so if you just buying tires, it might be cheaper. I know they're like 235.00 shipped from discount tire direct. Give them a call with the tire model and size you want. They are extremely great people to deal with and they don't pressure you to buy anything. They just answered all my questions and said call back if I had anymore questions. I know as far as rim prices went, I couldn't find them any cheaper. They'll most likely pricematch too if you find a better price.

·
Registered
97 EK
104 Posts
I have been looking around and it looks like JLB has some really competitive prices, when i pm'ed them on honda-tech they were very quick to repond, I never made an order, but as far as i can tell they are doing very well to try to take care of prospective customers!

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
I've got their site bookmarked and have heard good things about them as well.
i do too.... their specials/clearance are the schnizits!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Got my Konig renegade from them too. Shipping was great and justin is the guy to talk to. Help answer all my questions

1 - 20 of 53 Posts