1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello boys

My Swap is D15B 3 stage with S40 tranny

question is:

My engine wiring harness is JDM OBD2a A/T (I do not know why this engine is manual tranny but brings automatic harness from factory) and I want to connect it to the interior (main) wiring harness wich is USDM obd2a M/T...

plugs from engine harness

C101 (10 pins) & C136 (14 pins)

Female C101 plug from main harness

C101 pins

In the service manual it says that most of the pins on the C136 are A/T Controls which I will not use, because brings manual tranny...

C136 pins

This will give me trouble or not? because the JDM engine harness brings 2 connectors the C101 and C136 both male plug. And the USDM wiring harness only brings C101 female plug?

I'm practically a rookie in electronics of honda

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts
You should be good leaving anything that's for auto unplugged. Is the chassis and Ecu Manuel?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ecu is a P2J-J62.... The ecu, the engine and the M/T gearbox come in a ek3 and worked well since pulled out of the chassis of ek3

·
Registered
982 Posts
P2j-J62 is an automatic ECU. I'm guessing whomever had the car/engine before you must have done an auto to manual swap on the 3stage and what you have is a Frankenstein set up that you will have to try to figure out what came from what. The 3 stage set up is confusing enough as it is when you know exactly what you have in front of you. Read this entire thread and hopefully you can figure things out:

http://www.d-series.org/forums/engine-management/121398-d15b-3-stage-engine-control.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts