Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am putting together a kit for my sohc zc just wondering if i could use a turbo edit map for a d16a6 with the same type of setup?
i am going to be running a TDO5H, hf manifold, dsm 450's, and a chipped pm6.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
yes you can use it as a basemap and it will run but i wouldnt boost to much and get it tuned. if i were you id just call up xenocron.com and order one of his basemaps, tell him your setup and i think its like $25?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
i am changing the water pump and timing belt should i get a new oil pump while i have the motor out? anythings else?

·
Registered
464 Posts
like said above.. goto www.xenocron.com and look at the basemaps that are avail for D/L (that is, if you have a burner and understand the basics of burning)
as for the oil pump.. take it off look at it.. and if u can't see any signs of "SERIOUS" wear on it.. then run it... just be sure to go get a new front and rear main seal

EDIT... ok.. so ur not chipped yet.. call the number on his website.. and tell him what ur gonna be running.. and he'll burn you a chip ...but when you goto finally chip ur ECU... find someone that's competant in soldering electronics

Dr.Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts