4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
more pics of other units

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how much could you get the trunk filler piece for the del sol for? its the peice where the liscence plate goes.
I've never had to price one out before but I highly doubt it'd be over 100$ shipped to you. can you email me a pic of it to [email protected]? since my supplier has a del sol clip available, I bet he also has the trunk with that parts available to be taken off for you but i'll double check to be sure.

on a side note, as ya'll know i'm going down to florida for 2 weeks starting nov. 3rd and will be flying back up on nov 17th. with that said i'd like to have everything for this order put together and ready to go by nov 22 @ the absolute latest provided the orders to fill a container are there.

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
pricing on the following, please:

ek9 cluster
ek sedan power folding mirrors
ek9 a/c controls
ek shift knob
ek roof console
ek airbag tray

i'd also be interested in a steering wheel/hub, but i have no idea what i want. i just know i don't want to drop a few hundred on it. do you have any idea what the cheapest ones you can get are?

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pricing on the following, please:

ek9 cluster (ctr - 300, sir - 250)
ek sedan power folding mirrors (235 includes switch and relay)
ek9 a/c controls (300)
ek shift knob (have to check)
ek roof console (have to check)
ek airbag tray (have to check)

i'd also be interested in a steering wheel/hub, but i have no idea what i want. i just know i don't want to drop a few hundred on it. do you have any idea what the cheapest ones you can get are?
for the steering wheel I can get itr wheels either srs- 425 or non-srs - 325. iirc that's pretty low since 500 is common for the srs wheel alone w/ the non srs wheel only being mildly cheaper. if you buy it all at once i'll also offer a discount for it being a volume purchase.

·
www.rifftrax.com
1996 Civic Ex Sedan
1,517 Posts
thanks i was just trying to get an idea of the price range and its too high for me. so far everything is out of my range except possibly the mirrors. and don't worry about looking up the roof console, i just found that it won't work with a sunroof.

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
JDM DC5 wheels in White 17"
These ones can be found on Ebay for $900 + $300 shipping to me straight from Japan.. Can you do something better? I dont need the tires.

Also 2004+ CL7 Euro R Steering wheel
JDM 90-91 Integra Head Lights

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JDM DC5 wheels in White 17"
These ones can be found on Ebay for $900 + $300 shipping to me straight from Japan.. Can you do something better? I dont need the tires.

Also 2004+ CL7 Euro R Steering wheel
JDM 90-91 Integra Head Lights
i'll see what I can do. right now I have to get enough clip and engine orders to justify the container. I'm nearly positive if nothing else you'd save on the shipping cost for the rims but i'll check on the exact pricing as well.

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
first post edited.

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
price on 90-93 integra 1-piece headlights set?

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
price on 90-93 integra 1-piece headlights set?
Idk, PW JDM wants 309ish for theirs, and the lowest i saw on ebay was 160 w/ 100$ shipping which is fucking absurd on both counts IMO. Provided I sell a DA6 clip that comes with the body panels and headlights, you can have them for 200$ depending on the condition. If they're not so great the price will go down accordingly. I won't know exactly what I will have for parts until I see which clips I am getting though.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
hey jake can you get CTR grilles for 96-98? if so id like to get one in Black if possible

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey jake can you get CTR grilles for 96-98? if so id like to get one in Black if possible
I may be able to get one. Right now I'm mainly trying to sell clips and swaps to fill a container. Once that's done, I'll be breaking down and parting out parts from the clips after I have the engines pulled and shipped to customers.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,901 Posts
this man has very good prices. once my money is squared he has a customer here. fur shur.

·
Well?
10,814 Posts
I may be able to get one. Right now I'm mainly trying to sell clips and swaps to fill a container. Once that's done, I'll be breaking down and parting out parts from the clips after I have the engines pulled and shipped to customers.
ok that sounds good to me, just let me know whats going on. Also, any chance of some of the square yellow fogs? Again if its along the lines of the parting out the front clip thats fine with me. Also front and rear lips from a 96-98 CTR? how much would they run me

·
FF Misfit
Accord
4,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
this man has very good prices. once my money is squared he has a customer here. fur shur.
Thanks. My goal when it comes to selling parts and engines is that I am ultimately here to help further the industry. Selling items @ up to a 400% mark-up (which is common) just doesn't sit right with me considering I know what is paid for alot of this stuff and remember busting ass back in the day to build my own projects. For the most part as long as I'm making enough to cover my expenses and have enough left over for my own projects I'm happy.

something with a lsd. maybe a itr tranny
Ya, I can do that. A B16 or B18C1/3 LSD trans will be easier to come by but if you want the C5 trans I'm sure I'll be able to find you one.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.