Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well since i'm a e-whore and i buy parts when i really don't need them. look what i stumble across, this nice steering wheel from german on ebay. i won the acution at $26 but s&h was $48 for a total of $74, has anyone ever seen a steering wheel like this before? it's all leather and this is eched on the back of the steering wheel. well thanks for your input if anything.

TYP ATIWE 32
KBA 70111
MADE IN ITALY
BY ATIWE ITALY

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

Reactions: civic97

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i was on H-T. and there was like a coupe of ppl like almost nutting. i was like, uh.... i guess i score a good find, since so and so was happy. lol.

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
of course. :TU: espically, when it was brought to my attention that the colors might be Bar F1 colors. and i'm a F1 fan. so hence the new avatar. :TU:

·
D-series WTF?!?!
Dyno GT Racing Bike
3,674 Posts
U lucky fuk i like it but it could be forcefully stamp on H' logo hmm i might be wrong but who knows i never seen something like this. is JDM/EDM hotness???

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my point excatly milo. :TU:

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
it's super nice... when u figure out how to connect the ring on the steering column (positive for horn) let me know!

I have a JDM SIRII but mine was usdm with airbags so horn positive came in the srs. now I'm stuck

relays can change polarity of signals if you need them to.

not a bad looking wheel.

i agree. nice find. what car did it come off of?

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,680 Posts
fuck, remoer. first you humiliate us by getting shit for free, and now this, lol!! that wheel's nice!! now, serious. enjoy it, mang!

·
Registered
512 Posts
I've seen it before, it's an EDM optional Honda F1 steering wheel for the '88-'91 CRX. It's the EDM equivalent of the JDM Mugen steering wheel.
AFAIK it should've been made by Momo, never heard of Atiwe before.

Very nice find, most of the people who sell them around here don't know what they're selling. Those that pick them up never sell them again. :)

·
The Great Weldini
91 civic
8,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
FUk it and rock it Bootleged or not is unique
i perfer getto. lol

fuck, remoer. first you humiliate us by getting shit for free, and now this, lol!! that wheel's nice!! now, serious. enjoy it, mang!
then you don't want to see the extra bedroom full of parts. lol

dibs when you wanna sell it.
i'll consider it for a fellow d..... but it's rare. and i've already got a shit load of money offer at H-T. lol. nope i'm not selling it......YET.

I've seen it before, it's an EDM optional Honda F1 steering wheel for the '88-'91 CRX. It's the EDM equivalent of the JDM Mugen steering wheel.
AFAIK it should've been made by Momo, never heard of Atiwe before.

Very nice find, most of the people who sell them around here don't know what they're selling. Those that pick them up never sell them again. :)
it's a germen company that do custom interior stuff, look it up mostly on german cars tho. goggle it.

Yea, I got your text with the pic. That is one hot steering wheel. Let me know if you find another ;)
lol. i'm still lol on your text "pft"

shh! don't tell him stuff like that, or else i'll never get it!
remember oni everything is for sale it depends on how bad you want it and how much you want to kick up. lol

i agree. nice find. what car did it come off of?
i'm not sure, but he sells tons of 88-91 crx si parts from german. his prices are at time abit high and in german text. but if you sell the pic you know what you're getting. like this the shipping is what kils you.

too bad they had to kill you with those shipping charges, but still, hell of a find!
it doesn't really matter think of this way... who else are you going to see w/this sw?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.