Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help with my parts list to get it together. First i'm going to be using the EVAP Solenoid and need to know were to tap into it for. What vacum line? I'm using a 3 way tee.

The throttle cable pulley thing is on the oppiside side of the engine. What are you guys doing to fix this. Switch it around or use the d16z6?

I pretty much got everything else. I've searched and read every post. But, no luck...

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, I know someone knows. Help me out so I can cross this out on my "Important Questions To Ask" list. J/K.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
use the z6 IM..
or to save urself the hassle, use a Y8 IM. i have yet to see it proven but its beleived that the Y8 intake mani. is the best of the D.

·
Premium Member
95 CX Hatch
5,910 Posts
dont even bother with a Y8 mani. theres more than just swapping the manifold. You will need a TB, IACV, fuel rail etc etc...

So use the Z6 cable BRACKET. As for the purge (Evap) solenoid tap it anywhere. Even the fuel pressur ereg line will be fine. OR just leave it unplugged it wont throw a code. Better yet, if you have the mani off the engine drill and tap a port, screw in a vacuum nipple.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So basically all the vacuum lines are the same, tap it anywere. Aight, and also get the throttle cable bracket. Cool, going to the junk yard now!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts