Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
will d16z6 bolt ons fit jdm d15b?????

will bolt ons and other things like a greddy turbo kit that would normally bolt on to a d16z6 work on a jdm d15b? any help is appreciated! thanks!

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
pretty much everything more or less (with slight modification) will bolt up to all 88-00's.
header/turbo mainfold
intake manifold
intake
head

·
Registered
98 Civic EX
1,903 Posts
90-91 clutches are the same as the newer 92-99 i think. the 88-89 had a smaller diameter clutch.

·
Registered
58 Posts
will bolt ons and other things like a greddy turbo kit that would normally bolt on to a d16z6 work on a jdm d15b? any help is appreciated! thanks!
yes

The cam shaft and internal except for rods are different.Other than that they share the same bolt ons . Also there is something that i've just discovered when swaping in my d15b. There is a brace mount holes on the z6 that doesn't exist on the d15b. This brace is used to attach the tranny to the block. :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
686 Posts
with the clutch thing I can help. The splines on the clutch disc of one is like 21 and the other is 20. I think that the 92+ has like 20 splines, and the older ones have like 21 splines. But everything else works with a little modification.

·
Registered
686 Posts
You could go with the Z6 cam. They are pretty much the same.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts