Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's using the fj custom I beam rods and vitara combo on their d15b? I'm trying to figure out what the compression ratio is coming out to be on this setup. It says in the ad that the pistons sit flush with the deck, where as usually they sit below the deck.

FJ Distributors
^^^^ here's a link to the ad

Just looking for a little more advice from someone using these. Any advice is appreciated.

·
Registered
312 Posts
i am running there rods also.i also used skunk2 high compression valves and a thinner HG to help raise comp a little.

·
Registered
50 Posts
with regular length rods the JDM D15B with vitaras will stick out slightly out of the block. costum length with make them flush with the block...

·
Registered
50 Posts
I am running the a similar set up, JDM D15B with fjr D16 rods with shaved viatras (to flush with block) ram horn mani.. with a holset HX35 turbo with a .48 back.

12lb = 230hp at 190 torque.. thinking about going to 20lb but i dont think it will be too drivable ...

·
Registered
967 Posts
I am running the a similar set up, JDM D15B with fjr D16 rods with shaved viatras (to flush with block) ram horn mani.. with a holset HX35 turbo with a .48 back.

12lb = 230hp at 190 torque.. thinking about going to 20lb but i dont think it will be too drivable ...
With proper footwork, anything is drivable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts